Sunday 11 October 2009

Avoiding Studying

Dear Aidan,

Here we are, I've started uni now. My first test is tomorrow so I stumbled across this blog in my attempts at delaying studying so thought I'd update.

I think I'll need to do it gradually since it's been a long time.

Similarly to last time I wrote you are a bit ill at the moment. Since you started nursery (14th Sept) you have had a cough that's not shifting then on Friday morning your eyes were stuck together. Daddy managed to get you a Drs appt for the afternoon which meant we had both finished uni and could go. The Dr was running 50 minutes late so you were quite hard work to entertain in the waiting room although you were entertaining an old lady who kept speaking to you.

The Dr gave you eye drops and said you have conjunctivitis and some anti-biotics to get rid of your cough. You weren't very happy when he was checking you over and kept saying 'bye bye' to him in the hope that we would leave.

Giving you eye drops is quite an experience - and not a very pleasant one!

I was a little bit heartbroken when you started nursery recently and cried throughout your whole settling in period. It's gradually got better and although you don't like being dropped off you seem to have a good time while you are there. You like to tell us about the 'ladies' and 'cars' that you see there :)

Funny things you do at the moment are hide then jump out and shout 'There he is!', you also tell everyone to 'be careful' or 'watch your fingers' if they are walking downstairs or closing a drawer.

I'll try to keep updating as much as possible now I've found this again!

Lots of love, Mummy. x

1 comment:

Bubblegum109 said...

Did you see this blog in my blogroll, glad you are updating, and avoiding the studying!!