Tuesday 20 October 2009

Blood Pressue

Hi sweetie

News from my course is that I learned how to measure blood pressure the other day. I've been practising on Daddy and Uncle David, you like the look of my spygh and keep putting it around your arm.

Today you were at Gran's house. Mum and Dad went to pick you up about 4 o'clock, we rang the outside buzzer twice and noone answered so we went around to the balcony to see if anyone was home. I could see Gran kneeling on the floor and thought she might have been stuck (she's got stuck a couple of times and had to pull herself up on the couch!) I jumped over the balcony and opened the door and gave Gran a fright. It turns out she was fine, you had just put her buzzer system on silent earlier so she didn't realise that we were there!

You are enjoying playing with your trains at the moment and had to pack 4 of them in your bag to take to Gran's house today. Gran said you had to take them out with you when you went to the shops later.

I'm going to go and run your bath now since it's bedtime.

xx

No comments: